Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

De fans à fans

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Rechercher

Résultats par :

Rechercher Recherche avancée
Qui est en ligne ?
Il y a en tout 2 utilisateurs en ligne :: 0 Enregistré, 0 Invisible et 2 Invités :: 2 Moteurs de recherche

Aucun

Le record du nombre d'utilisateurs en ligne est de 268 le Jeu 26 Juin - 23:22
Connexion
Nom d'utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Connexion automatique: 
:: Récupérer mon mot de passe
Ajouter aux Favoris
Copyright et Charte

- Copyright -
Toutes les images, créations et informations appartiennent à leurs auteurs respectifs.
Pour toute utilisation, n'hésitez pas à leur demander leur autorisation et à mettre un lien vers la source (c'est à dire dans le cas présent : le forum CFP)

CHARTE DU FORUM CFP

1 - Les autres, tu respecteras
2 - Les œuvres, sans accord de l’auteur, tu ne prendras
3 - Des messages lisibles, tu écriras
4 - Hors sujet, tu ne feras pas
5 - Discuter et délirer, tu devras ;)

Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €

Torri Higginson sur Gateworld 28/01/06

AuteurMessage
EnfantTV
Fan Admin
EnfantTV

Torri Higginson sur Gateworld 28/01/06 Empty
MessageSujet: Torri Higginson sur Gateworld 28/01/06   Torri Higginson sur Gateworld 28/01/06 EmptyMar 31 Jan - 0:54

Voilà ce que je viens de trouver pour vous par ici http://finnstardust.livejournal.com/67025.html Venez lire ce que Torri a dit durant son passage sur Gateworld !!!! bounce

1. About Elizabeth and Teyla needing more scenes together.

Torri: "I've been pulling for a Teyla/Weir friendship since we started. I think it would be a fantastic way to evolve these two emotionally, and a great way to see into their back stories and allow for vulnerability. ITs a good poiint about perhaps how Bridges' character wouldn't be the best bet for weir to confide in, but i think in a way it could be cool, to see someone who didnt' believe in her before have to defend her actions and show that he has turned around."

2. About her coming to a convention in the East Coast of US and London:

"I have read a lot about my coming out to the east coast, i know i haven't done that yet, and i will. I will try to get out to New York soon. I will add a quick post here when i do to give you a heads up snogging picard when i know when. I am still planning on london in july, i probably say yes more often to london causeit gives me achance to see my family. my cousin runs a cool pub right at oxford and tottenham court road, so any chance to get to see her and i go."

3. About who Elizabeth should turn to in difficult times, about her character going darker in season 2 and about filming episodes in the wrong order:

"the idea of DAniel and Weir having the conversation about doubt and mindblowing and all that, i think would be great. i've always thought that these two charcters could have a great friendship and that's a neat idea about him being the one to confide in. I have no clues as to season 3, you guys probable know more about it than me at this point. the spoiler about W and L having a conversation was hinted at tom me by Brad W the end of last season, but i've not read any scripts yet, so don't know if it is 100%
maybe theres time to change it to Daniel or Teyla.
I liked how she grew a bit darker s2, i do really really hope there will some fall out explored because of it. i agree wholeheartedly about the reset button.. it can be quite awkward as an actor when you experience something one week and there is no ripple effect the following. sometimes we just have to buckle up and do it cause episodes are filmed out of order and written out of order at times, due to all sorts of production/studio factors"

4. About SGA needing female writers (My question, WHEEEE!!!)

"i definetly agree there shouldl be some female writers (in this and all other shows) there is a strong lack in the industry. that is one thing i am amazed at by all you gals here (no offence boys, but this is a gender specific thought) after reading darkfaiths script and some of the ideas and thoughts you have here, youshould all be writing... all the time.. so much talen and so many ideas."

5. About teasing viewers with different ships:

"i just like to tease as much as i can... keep em guessing right. and i'm all for all doors of possibility to be wide open... waymore fun"

6. About the challenges Elizabeth faces:

"Intent, was a great job. a wee lil independant short written directed and produced by women. I reallyloved the character, similar things went on for that has been happening to Lizzie. the whole struggle with wanting to do the right thing, but at what cost. always a struggle the age old question could you kill one man inorder tosave a thousand? i truly don't know the answer and find it a very challenging moral to explore."

7. About her take on Elizabeth's background:

"there have been a few request about my take on her baackground. I would love some of it to be revealed through struggles with what this present situation is doing to her. I like to think she had a good relations with her dad, and for me i always thought her mom died when she was still young, i like the idea of her having a brother, who she had to nurture in mama's absence. i think papa was military, but unconventional military. he opened her mind to questioning authority and seeing a path for peace other than war."

8. About who Elizabeth is closest to in Atlantis:

"I think She and John are good friends, and i think that the past season she and Beckett became quite close, similar struggles of morality, and similar challenges."

That was all the Atlantis stuff I could find from a quick browse of the pages. She was also admiring people's sigs and artwork and wished a happy birthday to erisedx (You still alive, hon??) and talking about Vegemite and Aussie Cup (those with more knowledge about these can explain....lol). And her last post just about made me cry - this woman is just absolutely amazing!!

"I do have to go, my eyes are all screen blurry. I will look into doing the occasional blog page where i can pop in and answer question. I don't want to highjack what youguys have going here, it is wonderful. if you don't mind i'll pop in occasionally to say Hi, but be warned once we start filming, time disappears. but i will try.

a thought i want to share but fear it will be too mushy. iread a few posts the other day about insecurity etc. you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have. we all have those doubts, hey that's why i crept on here two days ago, and that is the why creating a support for yourselves is so important, friends writing, having outlets and not judging others, for judgement always comes whipping back. critique is good, but judgement is small. all i've seen and what i've learnt from reading your posts to eachother is exactly that, open trust humour friendship...all that and silliness is what makes this planet stay afloat.

so for now
peace love love love more love and happy
and thank you
thank you
thank you
love Torri
and sedgie sends a wet kiss
xxxx"
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/chelseafoxproduction/

Torri Higginson sur Gateworld 28/01/06
Page 1 sur 1